Our main goal is for you to make back your investment in the first month! Many honor boxes can make between $10-30 dollars per month, on average. We do not guarantee these results.
Our next goal is to make sure you can build up a significant business to whatever level you would like.
Our Charity Honor Box Displays come with FREE lollipop inserts!
Benefits of Our Honor Boxes:
- 70 Holes, instead of 42
- Built to last longer
- Different design
- Now you can work with any charity that is feeding the hungry!
- Compact & sturdier
- Laminated, lasts much longer than other boxes
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders
- FREE inserts with 70 holes for lollipops Instead Of 42 Count
- Better Color Quality/Brighter Than Other Honor Boxes
- No monthly royalty fees (It is your honor to donate the money directly to the charity)
- Everything you need to start an honor box business
- The ability to have a PROFITABLE business in as little as 30 days
- The ability to help the less fortunate while BUILDING A BUSINESS
Start your profitable vending side hustle without investing thousands ($) upfront.
Charity Honor Boxes allow you to start your vending business in a small way. But, it still teaches you the nitty-gritty of the game before ever committing to a bigger vending machine business. That’s like getting paid to learn.
This set of either 3, 6, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, or 100 boxes allow you to pick your locations and start earning $10-15 per box, each month. The goal will be to become a profitable business within a month’s time.
You can continue to expand to more locations or take the experience and knowledge to build your own vending machine empire. Either way, you win!
True honor lies in giving back.
A hungry child may go to bed with the food you fed them. All it takes is your small commitment to donating a small portion of your profits to a Feeding The Hungry Charity.
Making money while helping charity. Now that’s something to feel good about!
- Simple design: Easy for customers to understand
- Easy to assemble: Durable yet simple to put together
- Low maintenance: No moving parts, just collect money and refill
- Needs no power: No electricity required
- Quick service: Takes less than 5 minutes to empty and refill
- Versatility: Change the sign or type of candy to suit each location
- Hassle free: No service calls or breakdowns
- Lightweight: No heavy lifting and moving vending equipment
- Low inventory cost: 1 to 4 cents per candy or lollipop
- Large coin slot: Fits dollar bills
- No time clock: Work your own hours
- Large Tray: Holds up to 300 pieces of candy or 70 lollipops
- No more boss: Work from home and your car
- Easy to locate: Small size
- Beautiful and alluring: A real eye-catcher!
Can I get rich with honor boxes?
Depends what you define rich as. You can grow a very lucrative, part-time business which could develop many relationships with the various businesses you place charity honor boxes inside. This in turn will allow for future business in other areas of vending or other ventures. Always think long-term plus, these boxes take up almost no space and you are more likely to get locations with charity honor boxes than any other vending niche.
When will my honor boxes arrive?
The honor boxes will be ship to you next day.
Where do I place honor boxes and how do I make money?
Great question! Honor boxes can be placed pretty much anywhere there are people.
Places to Put Honor Boxes:
- Pizza Places
Each box can make between $5-$15 average per month. Your results may vary. Some people make $50-100 a month, but this is not guaranteed.
Who is the honor box business for?
This business is for anyone who wants to help a good cause and make a part-time income, passively. If you ever wanted to start a business and didn't, this could be a business for you! With such a low barrier to entry and low capital costs, it makes no sense but to start RIGHT NOW!
We have some parents buying our charity honor box business package to start a business with their kids. We have some teengers starting a charity honor box business to earn some passive income. We also have people of every age starting an honor box business because of how easy it is and how awesome it is to donate to charity while growing a sizeable business.
Honor boxes are not the end all, be all. We expect most people to start with honor boxes, grow into candy machines than into either arcade or full line machines.