Sold Out
Zoom the image with mouse
Online Support
Ask us anything Available 24/7
ask an expert

ASIAN HARVEST: Sliced Water Chestnuts, 8 oz

2 sold in last 8 hours
SEASON BRAND
KHCH00033002
Out of stock
$1.22
Serving size: 1/2 Cup (115g), Servings Per Container: about 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 0g,...
Terms & conditions
customers are viewing this product

Serving size: 1/2 Cup (115g), Servings Per Container: about 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet

ASIAN HARVEST: Sliced Water Chestnuts, 8 oz
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered
ico-collapse
0
Recently Viewed
ic-cross-line-top
Top
ic-expand
ic-cross-line-top