MORE THAN JUST A VENDING MACHINE!
Your student team will receive a school-themed automated retail vending machine, initial inventory starter-pack, onsite training at the school, ongoing support and educational materials.
By running this real business students will learn problem-solving, finances, marketing, product development, customer service, and teamwork.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
School Vending Supply provides an out-of-the-box operational system your school can plug into on Day 1 without the risks and pains of a startup
More Than Just a Vending Machine…
- Automated Kiosk. A cutting-edge vending machine customized with your school colors/mascot, designed to intrigue and make sales!
- Initial Inventory. We took the guesswork out of sourcing products for launch, we provide an inventory starter-pack included with your year 1 investment.
- Onsite Training. We train your team at your school, covering topics like setting pricing, test vending, and best practices for stocking inventory!
- Ongoing Support. You will be assigned a dedicated account manager for remote support, as well as a field technician for any onsite technical support needed.
- Lesson Plans. Plug into a curriculum with 5 downloadable modules (COMING SOON)
- Cashless Sales. That's right! Now you can accept credit card and mobile payments like Google Wallet and Apple Pay, without setting up a credit card processing account!
- Time to Compete. The School Store Vending Box fits great within schools that foster entrepreneurship and learning.
- Not Just for DECA. We also work with FBLA, BPA, and other marketing/business students! Our program is designed for any group wanting to learn how to run a real business!
A small investment with huge potential returns
- Secure start-up funds via various sources:
- CTE & Carl D. Perkins
- Equipment and curriculum funds
- Community sponsors
- Your startup Investment of $9,550 includes:
- State-of-the-art vending machine with custom graphics wrap delivered to your school
- CTE aligned curriculum coming soon!
- Inventory starter pack to get you started from day 1
- Onsite training
- Ongoing tools, resources and guidance to be successful